Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Welcome to the World Little Beauty!

I'm sure she's smiling because she's been born into a world of love!  She's definitely gorgeous and so sweet.  But what was even so much more sweet was seeing how calm and happy and head over heals in love her parents are with her!  For first time parents, I was so impressed by how they seemed to have it all together!  What a doll this little one is!  Congrats to you all!! So excited to spend this next year getting to know you all better and documenting these milestones and moments!

LOVE these wings and headband -- thank you, dear Andrea, for the beautiful gift!!  My sweet friend and second shooter for weddings gave me this special gift and I was so excited to get to use it with this perfect little angel girl!








ok -- just have to comment on this, because I've never seen anything like it -- this little girl stared at her daddy with such an intense love and connection.  If he was anywhere near, she would gaze at him and not break looking into his face -- it was really quite sweet and I don't think I've seen a newborn do that with such intensity before!  She's IN LOVE with him -- and yes, can you say Daddy's girl????!!

No comments: