Monday, July 1, 2013

always a blast!

LOVE LOVE this family!!  They were visiting from their home in Colorado and I was so glad to get to see them and fit in a photo shoot.  I'll forever be grateful to A and her family -- I photographed them a long time ago, near the beginning of my business and I was still kind of looking to find my style and what I loved to do and we had a session together.  They were so easy and laid back and I felt so comfortable that as I left their session , I remember thinking I wish all my sessions could be like theirs.  A little bit of posed and a whole bunch of play and silly and capturing moments of the love they share as a family.  It still goes down as one of my favorite shoots ever.... and not to disappoint, I loved getting to see them again and play and run around!  Wish you were still in FL!!






No comments: