Tuesday, March 20, 2012

It's not all serious... solemn one moment and giggling the next!

this is one of those moments that you just know everything turned out for a reason. We were suppose to have a session on the day before and got rained out - so we combined two sessions into one (the girls are friends and get along fabulously) and we just had a blast!! These two are the sweetest and I loved how sweet the moms were -- they just chatted and hung out while the girls and I romped around the park playing. (and I know who I'm calling to be my assistants when they grow up -- these two had the best ideas!! You two rock!!)






2 comments:

Mari said...

I LOVE the pictures. I'm anxious to see the rest. Thanks for a great photo session. You were awesome and the girls had a wonderful time.

elenaSG said...

These are beautiful! I can't wait to see all of them. Thank you so much for accommodating us. Everything went so smoothly and the girls had such a great time.