Sunday, October 10, 2010

mr. serious

I love getting to know families during the Bellies to Babies year package (maternity, newborn, 6 months, and one year sessions with a book at the end all packaged together to make it easy to capture every step of that first year of life!). I started at the wedding of these two and am now privileged to be capturing the journey of their first baby. I love getting to create their sessions because they are up for anything - the funkier and more creative the better!! LOVE this six month/sitting session - I wish I could post them all!

They said he was pretty serious and he did want to check out EVERYTHING with a very serious look of intent! But when he did choose to share his smile and giggle....well, that was it!! I'm in love again!! (I could spend an afternoon hanging out with this little dude!!)





No comments: