Saturday, October 16, 2010

it's a wrap!

I love this family! I've known them for quite a long time - since their oldest was just a baby. It has been fun to see them grow into this family of 5 over the past 5 years! The boys have always been full of life and ready for fun, but this time when I arrived, I felt as if I had just joined old friends to hang out - the boys were so relaxed and greeted me as if I had just shown up to their treehouse clubhouse for our regular weekly get-together! What a blast!

Sometimes it can be a challenge to get an amazing family photo of 3 boys under 5 and everyone wanting to head in a different direction, so I was thrilled when we got this image!!! I almost wanted to say, it's a wrap! we've got it! this is the one!... but then I would have missed out on all the fun we continued to have!




No comments: