Monday, September 6, 2010

Sweet baby on the way...lucky little girl!

I always feel so privileged to get to capture that time in life when a new little one is arriving - I still feel that almost little kid wonder and awe to think of the miracle of it all. When I showed up to this session I somehow felt the most nervous I have in a while!! I think it's because C is an artist - and I really wanted to make sure we could capture what she might have in her own creative mind! (check her out - she is amazing and her work is now on display at Books & Books in the Gables - it's awesome! http://csdart.blogspot.com/)

I think these two are so cute together and they have one lucky little girl coming to them. They both are so laid back and calm. So excited to spend the year capturing this journey! And with only 9 weeks to go - C looks amazing!!





2 comments:

CDS said...

love the top one! ...LOVE IT!

Beth Dunn said...

Gorgeous!
xoxo
SC