Wednesday, September 15, 2010

heaven on earth working with this family

This morning session was just amazing - the light, the love this family shares. I've been working with so many amazing families lately - and parents that are just wonderful to work with. This family in particular holds a special place in my heart - the super mom in this family babysat my older kids when she was in high school! I knew then she would make an amazing mom, but seeing this family together and how much love and tenderness they have for each other just tugs on my heartstrings big time!! Truly love you guys!! THIS WAS AMAZING!!!! (get a big bat by the front door now, J!! These girls are gorgeous!!!)






this leaves me speechless...

1 comment:

CDS said...

OK next time I am def going to have more dramatic "costume changes" ...love the girls in their skirts! xoxo