Saturday, August 28, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away!!

Miami weather is always a guessing game! But Thursday - well, we won the weather game in the end!! We had scheduled to meet Thursday afternoon for A & O's engagement session - really cool locations, A scheduled hair and make-up. It was a session I was REALLY thinking was going to be ultra cool! But getting up Thursday, I realized Miami weather was going to throw a real wrench into the whole plan. We waffled, it poured, it stayed gray, then about an hour before our session the skies opened up and POURED!! We canceled - everyone super disappointed. AND THEN - really? - the skies turned beautiful blue and the streets dried up!!! I got a call from O 30 minutes after our original session was to start asking was there any way we could have the session - so we all jumped up into high gear and put together a new plan. AND MAGIC!!!! it wasn't where we thought or how I had planned - but WOW!!! we could have met in an alley I think!! These two radiate love and elegance and WOW!!! Can't wait for their January wedding!

the funny part...blue skies for two hours while we had this amazing session - as I pulled into my driveway - RAIN!!!



When you first meet A & O - it is so obvious O is IN LOVE!! He is smitten for sure!! Come on! She's gorgeous and super sweet! They are really a great match:) But near the end of our session, as we are chatting, I get a little glimpse of just how amazing O is. O is finishing his residency as a surgical oncologist - and all I have to say is, if any of us find ourselves in that awful situation of needing a surgical oncologist, I pray we have someone like O on our side. He has that rare heart and soul that we hope all our doctors have.



No comments: