Saturday, August 14, 2010

getting it right...breaking all the rules!

My worst fear is calling someone by a name other than their own. I'm a little hesitant until I'm sure I've gotten their name settled in my head (I'm great with faces, but have always been awful with names:). but a dog? no! I LOVED this dog's name - called it out heartily while we were out - he even came to it with enthusiasm. You know where this is going, right?!? Yep - his name is DRAKE, not JAKE!!!! Well, at least I'll never be getting his name wrong again: I hope)!!! (love the baby's name too!!)


really?! seriously?!? she is due around the corner and every trick I had to keep from her looking "too big" I had to throw out! She has this amazing beautiful belly (and skin and hair and....I really could go on, I think she's stunning!) --- but I had to work at making sure she looked PREGNANT!!!

love these images, they are truly some of my favorites I've taken. Congrats, C & J!! Can't wait to meet the little one!






my favorite...it's that moment you forget the camera is there...see the culprit below (as stunningly good looking as these two)

No comments: