Thursday, January 21, 2010

Just Magical!

What a privilege to get to photograph this magical and wonderful day! The rain on Sunday couldn't dampen the fun, excitement and love of this occassion. It is always so exciting to get to capture the story of this monumental day in a couple (and family's) lives - you can almost feel the electricity and energy in the air! I have gotten to know this family over the past couple of years and think they are really special - and I've had a blast getting to know Y and G - they are always up for anything and obviously have a lot of fun together.

Call me a sap, but I found myself with that lump in my throat and tears threatening to fall as they came down the aisle after the ceremony!! CONGRATULATIONS, Y and G - may you have many years of love and happiness and fun together!






2 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

Beautiful!
xoxo
SC

CDS said...

Sheri what a pretty wedding!!! :)