Friday, October 2, 2009

One of My All-Time Favorite Families........

This family has to be one of the sweetest families I have gotten to photograph. I photographed them for last year's holiday cards and then again a few months ago for their newborn session... I love getting to see families grow and change. I really consider it a privilege to get to know so many nice families and get to share in their lives. This is one of those families that just warms your heart - you can just feel how good-hearted they are - and I can't wait to get to capture them again. (you can't tell in these photos, but their eyes are this spectacular green and the baby's are blue/grey - just beautiful!)

(But really, could it have been any hotter the afternoon we were out?!?!?)



1 comment:

Dawn said...

I love the first picture with the little girl...she's gorgeous! What a beautiful family! You did a great job capturing their love and energy.