Thursday, October 29, 2009

I LOVE NEW YORK!!!

This past weekend I got to return "home" (we moved from Rye, NY, to Miami 5 years ago) - partly to celebrate my 14-year old's birthday and partly to get to photograph some wonderful families. We ran between the city, Mountain Lakes, NJ, and Rye - THE most beautiful town in Westchester County! It was great to see friends, hang out, eat, and photograph! It really was more like play than work - as these four families are also friends. I'm so excited for them to see their images! THANK YOU everyone! It was so much fun!

Meet family #1 - one of my absolute dearest friends and an incredible mom. I can't begin to say how much fun it was to get you all in front of my camera!! How can it be the kids are this grown up?!? They are turning into such incredible grown-ups and I always just giggle when I am around these kids - I love to see who they are becoming!



No comments: