Thursday, March 4, 2021

Having his cake and eating it too! Double D-light!

I loved everything about this session! Starting off with the picking up leaves and throwing them to eating cake with your brother! It doesn't get any better in childhood than this! This is possibly the cutest family ever - and I've been so blessed to get to follow them along this last few years. But the part that totally melted my heart was when I got to walk in the parking lot with the big brother talking like old souls and hearing about all the wonder in the world - and then he grabbed my hand and I was reminded of how incredibly wonderful life is and how it is most enjoyed in the most simple of moments. Thank you, J Family, what a gift it has been getting to follow along on this journey!














 

No comments: