Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Laughter & Love

Oh my goodness - I laughed at this session so much that my ribs actually hurt! I can't say enough nice things about this family, because they are genuine and kind and lovely in this most wonderful ways. Hearts of gold, and sincerity to back it. And if that weren't enough, they are just gorgeous. Truly - it's handed down.  Please take a look at the most elegant grandmother you've ever seen - she looks like she should be a Ralph Lauren model. I think it's obvious, but I adore this family.




I love working with other creatives that let me be creative... it's like it just multiplies on it's own! These are some of my favorite kind of shots!






 well really this one is just fun! there were quite a few of these fun moments at the end - you know when you start to get a little slap happy from laughing so much and then everything seems funny!


1 comment:

Janet Burke said...

Wow that is my sister and her daughter and family! What beautiful photos!!! Love it!