Monday, November 10, 2014

Love.... how sweet it is!

Sometimes I walk away from a couple and think wow! what a wonderful way they express their love to each other.  That's J and S -- like a movie almost.  I'm not sure if it's because I just watched it the other day, but they so reminded me of the good-looking, cooler version of Albert and Allegra from Hitch (one of my all-time favorite, never-can-watch-it-too-many-times movies!).  So totally into each other that they could care less what's going on around them, or if people are watching as they all the sudden start dancing with each other to a tune I'm sure they could hear together in their heads as we walked back from our session.  The night before J serenaded S when they were passing by a restaurant that he heard a tune he loved.  Yes - that kind of love that you really think is only in the movies.  Two of the nicest people you could meet ever coming together. Congratulations,  J and S! couldn't be happier for you both!



No comments: