Thursday, April 3, 2014

Blog Post of Epic Proportions!

OH MY!!  S is just simply gorgeous -- but more than that, she's an absolute doll and so much fun to be around!!  I never thought I would find someone that I loved getting to photograph as much as my own Anabella.  I don't know what it is -- but the camera just absolutely loves them and they are just at ease in front of the camera (so not the norm!!)  It was like a giant play session!  Miss S -- I know you are anxiously awaiting this post ..... it was total torture to narrow it down ( even as poorly as I did on the narrowing... I could have posted them all!)






MUFFIN!!!



I'm not even going to get started on how great Mom looks!!


This one's for you, S!!  Only you could make garbage look good!!....... well...... maybe Anabella could as well!!



No comments: