Saturday, June 1, 2013

Love... unexpected....(no, they aren't underage)!!

This has to be one of my favorite moments in shooting!  I knew that S & A were going to have a sweet pre-ceremony with S's grandfather - they'll be getting married in Colorado later this month and he won't be able to attend unexpectedly. So they planned to have a special ceremony with him here in Miami and asked me to capture the moments.  But as I was shooting, it dawned on me that they were ACTUALLY getting married at that very moment just the three of them on that dock and me with the camera --- I can't express how touched I was by the magnitude of the moments I was capturing.  LOVED being asked to be a part of capturing this!!  Congratulations, S & A!!  If you spend your life laughing together and having as much fun as that afternoon - you'll be happy for a lifetime!!  (and yes, they look like they are super young, but they haven't needed to be carded for a while!!)





my FAVORITE!!  Love this!!


No comments: