Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mr Blue Eyes

When I met J and her husband a year and a half ago, I was truly amazed by how beautiful she was (and them together) -- I really couldn't believe that this incredible woman was so unaware of her own beauty.  I remember thinking, wow! they are going to have the most beautiful children.  We were so lucky, because their little guy arrived within a week of this shoot!  He was an adorable little guy. BUT when I arrived for our last shoot, I couldn't even believe how gorgeous her little guy is! LOOK AT THESE BLUE EYES!!!  I made J look at the back of the camera, because I was afraid if she didn't see it completely natural, she would think I had photoshopped his eyes to look even more blue!!  CRAZY!!!  He's GORGEOUS!






Completely untouched -- they are unreal!!

No comments: