Sunday, December 2, 2012

shades of grey... family style!

I love this time of year!  Thanksgiving was one of my favorite holidays when I was a kid - tons of fun getting together with all my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins.  Now with my work, I look forward to Thanksgiving weekend because I usually get to see the extended families that schedule as they will all be together for the holiday.  These are some of my favorite shoots -- I know I always say it, but there is something special and fun about everyone together and the razzing, ribbing and laughing that always takes place when you have a lot of family together!  This family was no exception to that!!  I just loved seeing the connection this group has -- and really doesn't hurt that they are gorgeous!  J and her husband look like they stepped out of that movie that features the good-looking amazing couple we all knew in college that married and lived happily ever after!! ( it was a wonderful morning -- even if I needed a step ladder!!)




one of my favorites is these two together.... and the next - there are no words -- she is BEAUTIFUL!


No comments: