Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Yellow shoe envy!

those of you that know me, know that I carry one purse - I don't match my bag to my shoes, I carry the same bag for 2-3 years until either it wears out or I get tired of seeing the same bag. (seriously I would lose everything if I had to keep changing it out) I have one night bag - I love it - it's from Lowe in Spain and I've had it for over 10 years (it looks brand new). BUT I always have a little bit of envy of those girls that can match their bag with their shoes with their belts......so wow!! I'm in love with the wardrobe K brought to her maternity session and I could have photographed her all day in this cute outfit -- LOVE LOVE the yellow belt and shoes!! (it's true - it doesn't hurt that she's gorgeous and adorable and really has fun in front of the camera!!)

Can't wait to meet the little one!




No comments: