Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Bliss

So here he is 9 months ago - he was just a little peanut -- sweet, calm, beautiful! I was expecting to see him more grown after this many months, expecting him to be stunningly beautiful (check out the parents and you'll see why I had my expectations high) -- but when they opened the front door and he looked up at me, it nearly took my breath away!! Check out one of the last images -- his eyes are as blue and clear as I have ever seen!:) And so sweet and calm and absolutely the most giggly, happy little guy! Every time I'm around this family, I just want to linger for a little longer. This time, it was an even bigger treat personally, one set of the grandparents were there and they both are just as wonderful as J and M. (and truly -- I'm the second shooter for this family -- M's Dad is an accomplished, award winning photographer.)



No comments: