Friday, September 2, 2011

welcome to the world!

I love getting to know the families that ask me to be a part of documenting little pieces of their lives. It's even more fun to get to join them on the journey the second time around!! I met the B Family when they contacted me to do a Bellies to Babies package for the arrival of their first little one together. These guys are always fun and wonderful - they are so sweet and easy going. This new little guy is as adorable and sweet as the entire family (even not wanting to sleep - he was totally a doll !!!)

Congratulations and thanks for letting me capture such special moments of time in your lives!! xoxo





really?!? this is like a tease!!! he was tired... but he just didn't want to stop gazing at me - think he was afraid he might miss something fun!





No comments: