Monday, July 18, 2011

ying and yang

I had an absolute blast with these two - just sweet as can be with me, with each other, with everyone that we came into contact with. It was such a fun morning and I loved getting to meet M and S - even more excited for their August wedding!

at first they seem world's different - he's from Scotland, she's from Ecuador - she loves beach, he isn't fond of sand! but after hanging out with them for a few hours, I think they are a match made in heaven and I'm even concerned my fondness for them will translate into getting choked up as they come down the aisle!!! Keep an eye out for their wedding blog post - kilts, bagpipes, more sand!! this is seriously a wedding I am anxiously awaiting!!!







this is where it started ~ he proposed to her here ~ on one knee no less:)!! yes, definitely going to tear up at the wedding:)!!!


No comments: