Thursday, June 23, 2011

sweet prima ballerina born 12 days ago...

this had to be the smallest peanut I've photographed - she just seemed tinier than anyone newborn I've had in front of my camera:) BUT - with the longest legs as if she was born to be a prima ballerina!! and she either wanted to wrap them around herself or have them STRAIGHT outstretched!! I could have played all afternoon with this little one - and you'll be able to see by the images that play we did!






truly - this could have been my photograph for Father's Day - this dad was so in love with his little girl that his eyes never left her (ok - except when I asked him to look up into the camera - and then when he did I was almost shocked by the depth and beauty of his eyes and longer-than-allowable eyelashes:)




just had to put one more.... i said we had played:)


No comments: