Tuesday, May 10, 2011

days gone by.....vintage style

I absolutely loved this session - in one of my favorite places with two of the cutest boys ever dressed completely vintage!! couldn't have been a better start to the Mother's Day weekend!

funny story with these two - we were sneaking behind a rope that was, maybe, a little off limits. As I whispered that we were going to sneak behind the rope real quickly, the little guy got the glint in his eye that said he was all in! Along comes his big brother - maybe we should call him the responsible one!! - and he gave me a stern look and said we probably shouldn't be going beyond the rope! He was so nervous - and was so glad when I said ' ok - we're out" - he was practically ready to turn us in for breaking the rule!!

What a great morning! thanks, guys, for a fun time and amazingly delicious cupcakes!





not messin with these two... they meant business! you should have seen the serious posing the two of them gave me!!



No comments: