Thursday, February 24, 2011

Seriously strong genes:!

LOVED getting to photograph this family!! Every time I looked through my camera I kept thinking how is it possible to get this big of a family together and have them ALL be so blessed with amazingly beautiful genes!?! The whole family was just fun and easy - and sweet to be around! This was a birthday gift for the mom of these three guys - Happy Birthday, J!! The real gift is just how wonderful of a family you have! Thanks for a great morning!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheri,
I really love the train station location you have done shoots at. Your work is beautiful! I am interested in an engagement shoot for my friend and I know she would really like that location. If you don't mind me asking where is it and what is your email so I can email you for prices, ect.
Thank so much
Tamara

Tamara said...

my email is aventuraswimming@gmail.com