Sunday, February 21, 2010

Winter Magic in Florida!

This was the sweetest, cutest, kindest family - and I think we laughed the entire time! I wish I could blog all of their images - it was so hard to choose! It was so cold - our record long Florida winter. The funny thing was, the more clothes we took off the baby, the happier he became! And, it was cold! He is just a doll-baby and I wish I could have photographed him all day (actually, his family might have been worried I was going to, as this was truly a blast!) Thanks, H Family, it was a lot of fun and I'm so excited to have you see what we captured!






this one gives me goosebumps... the baby just loved listening to his dad play this guitar - it was such an awesome idea to bring it along!


1 comment:

Dawn said...

Love the guitar picture...it gives me goosebumps, too.