Monday, December 14, 2009

Blog Blitz

I'm going to start a little blog blitz......I was underwater SWAMPED trying to get everyone's holiday cards designed, finished, mailed, out and off my "to do" list! I have neglected my blog and these wonderful families the past week so I could get all the last bits of holiday cards wrapped up. (no holiday pun intended!!!)

So here is the first of my blitz - this sweet,sweet little newbie. I'm so excited that I'm getting to spend the year documenting and capturing the different stages of this little guy's first year. You can't help but think how many girls will be swooning over this one in 15 years - how often do you see this amount of hair - and not just stand-up electric hair that some newborns have - he has wavy, thick, amazing hair at the ripe old age of 9 days!! CONGRATULATIONS, S and C - he is beautiful!! thanks for inviting me in to capture this year! You guys are so calm and collected for being first-time parents! I promised I would blog extras for Grandma to see before she leaves.......so here goes.......




No comments: