Monday, September 14, 2009

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S Girls!!

Meet "S" - she's the first of these gorgeous beauties! Doesn't she have a smile that makes you want to join in - whatever the fun may be!! I had the extreme privilege of getting to photograph her and her family last holiday season. We had a great time and it was one of those sessions I could have stayed playing until it was pitch dark. When I got the message that they would be moving, it was so sad to think Miami is losing such an amazing family - but thrilled to find out that I would get to photograph "S" and her friends for a "girls just wanna have fun" dress-up session. (see the info above for the package info on bday parties or just a fun afternoon of capturing memories with friends)
These girls were all as sweet and wonderful to shoot as sweet Miss "S", who I will miss getting to photograph.(pass the kleenex, pls!) As one of the girls declared to me, they are fashionistas!! Thanks, Young Fashionistas - you were a blast to work with!




No comments: