Monday, July 27, 2009

A Few More.......

The day I photographed this neworn, we had planned to shoot on one of the amazing Gables streets near this family's home, but got rained out. We scheduled a new time and I ran by to capture "a few more" - but anyone that knows me, knows I'm incapable of having a camera in hand, a gorgeous baby and family in sight, and ONLY shooting a "few more"!!! I truly love what I do, and consider it such a privilege to be invited into someone's life and home to capture these special times. (thank you, thank you, thank you!!! to all of my wonderful clients and friends for asking me!!!)

We got lucky and Mom's big sis was in from California, so we got her in on the action as well! LOVE this one of the 4 of them!

Hope you love these, J - it was a great idea!!



No comments: